With our movement we overcome social and environmental challenges locally and globally by working collectively towards the world we dream of. The main strategy of Elos has been to host programs in Brazilian communities that are a profound learning experience for participants to take to their own work, life and community. In Brazil and around the world.
The movement consists of two main groups; Each Guerreiros Sem Armas program 60 young leaders from all over the world are invited to participate in a 32 day immerssion working in 3 Brazilian communities. In 11 editions of this deep transformational learning program 555 participated from 50 countries. The movement of warriors has brought the Elos philosophy to many communities, schools and organizations.
Many more people have participated in an Oasis Game or Oasis Training. In 2009, the 7 steps of the Elos Philosophy were gamified in a free, downloadable version of a process where a group of participants go through a playful process (Game) to realize the common dream of a community (Oasis). Over 1,000 people have participated in the 8 day Oasis training and have afterwards realized countless smaller and bigger actions.
As of early 2016 we have registered that since Elos' existence over 300 community actions have taken place, reaching over 25.000 people worldwide. The Elos Foundation is focussed on giving opportunities for the initial impulse given by Instituto Elos to this movement to continue to flourish and change the world. Find out about current Elos programs you can participate
In propelling the movement of transformation, various groups worldwide have organized them in professional networks of facilitators and community organizers.
Find out about the Dutch Oasis movement here
Find out about the Oasis Carribean movement here
Find out about the European movement here
Find out about current Elos programs you can participate in.
Elos at service to the movement
Our business is making your Elos philosophy project viable, supporting it’s spreading and growth through realization of actions in the movement & building sustainable relationships/partnerships for change
The Elos Service Centre is offering the possibility to develop projects in collaboration with the Elos Foundation. If you have an idea you'd want to set up in partnership with Elos or making use of the Elos Foundations structure we are here to see how we can make your dreamproject a reality, together.
- Communities/NGO’s/governments/ companies wanting to set up projects with facilitators of Elos, warriors or Oasis Game trained with support of the Elos Foundation
- Warriors Without Weapons with collaborative projects
- Oasis trained wanting to set up collaborative projects
What services are offered and what are benefits of the service centre?
- Foundation as administrative basis for your project
- Foundation as main contractor to funds and grants for your project
- Support in setting up project plan + budget, building a funding strategy for project
- (co-) writing of applications and calls of proposal
- Network of funds, database of funds and supporting organizations for your project
- Coaching during execution of project
- Communication and increased visibility around your project
- Use of newest official Elos materials
What do you get out of collaborating with the service centre?
- Collaboration: sharing learning and collaboration building a mutually beneficialrelationship
- Accreditation: if you are in the certification process, collaborative projects contribute to your growth on the path
- Success: increased possibility of realization of your project
- Community: being part of the circle of Instituto Elos and warriors community
- Visibility: through facebook posts, blogs, press releases and mentioning of project as a case on our site
Do you have an idea?
Download more information in the attached factsheet and fill in the project description form. After that we will get in touch about the viability of your project. You can also express your interest by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our business is making your Elos philosophy project viable, supporting its growth through realization of actions in the movement and building sustainable relationships/partnerships for change